Last updated: August 17, 2022.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (e.g., name and contact details).
- Information included in an applicant's resume such as current job title, address, email address, phone number, hyperlinks to personal website and social networks, GitHub username, educational background, and work experience.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when applying to open positions at Reka AI, Inc.
We also receive personal information indirectly from the following sources:
- Our recruiting partners.
We use the information that you have given us to assess your suitability for positions at our company.
We may share this information with our investors and advisors for making hiring decisions.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep all your personal information for a maximum of three years. After three years, we will securely delete your personal data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.