US, UK, remote
As a Member of Technical Staff on Product, you will:
- Become an end-to-end expert of our models and product deployment.
- Serve and implement our models to our customers on-premise and on the cloud.
- Work closely with our customers to understand the specifics around serving our ML models into their stack.
- Help us develop tailored demos to our key customers.
- Join us at an exciting moment, wear many hats and help us build something from the ground up!
You may be a good fit, if you have:
- Experience as a machine learning engineer, ideally working on AI products for external customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of large models, including thinking through deploying these models into software stacks.
- ML serving experience.
- Strong cross-functional communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to build in a fast-paced environment under some uncertainty.
- A kind and collaborative nature and work style.
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative mission-driven team on cutting-edge AI technology.
- Open and inclusive work environment.
- 4 weeks paid leave.
- Visa support (such as H1B and OPT transfer for US Employees).
- Healthcare benefits, including vision and dental.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume to [email protected] including the position that you’re applying for and your full name in the subject line.