US, UK, remote
As a Member of Technical Staff on Platform, you will:
- Contribute across the full stack, from REST APIs to infrastructure for the purpose of training and inference of our large deep learning models.
- Play a critical role in the design, development and maintenance of our products..
- Collaborate closely with engineers and researchers to translate cutting-edge research into practical applications.
- Join us at an exciting moment, wear many hats and help us build something from the ground up!
You may be a good fit, if you have:
- Strong engineering skills across the stack, including system design, frontend, and backend.
- The ability to build and ship in a fast-paced environment under some uncertainty.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning stacks (PyTorch, JAX, CUDA, etc) is a plus.
- A kind and collaborative nature and work style.
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative mission-driven team on cutting-edge AI technology.
- Open and inclusive work environment.
- 4 weeks paid leave.
- Visa support (such as H1B and OPT transfer for US Employees).
- Healthcare benefits, including vision and dental.
How to Apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position that you’re applying for and your full name in the subject line.