US, UK, remote
As a Member of Technical Staff on Machine Learning, you will:
- Contribute to the entire development cycle of our cutting-edge large deep learning models.
- Prepare datasets, design architectures, implement solutions, train and evaluate models to improve our products.
- Collaborate closely with engineers and researchers to translate cutting-edge research into practical applications.
- Join us at an exciting moment, wear many hats and help us build something from the ground up!
You may be a good fit, if you have:
- Experience with training and evaluating large deep learning models.
- Proficiency in standard deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, JAX).
- Proven track record of applying and implementing machine learning algorithms into software applications at scale.
- The ability to build in a fast-paced environment under some uncertainty.
- A kind and collaborative nature and work style.
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative mission-driven team on cutting-edge AI technology.
- Open and inclusive work environment.
- 4 weeks paid leave.
- Visa support (such as H1B and OPT transfer for US Employees).
- Healthcare benefits, including vision and dental.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume to email@example.com including the position that you’re applying for and your full name in the subject line.