US, UK, remote
As a Member of Technical Staff on Evaluation, you will:
- Design prompts and evaluation frameworks to analyze strengths and weaknesses of AI agents.
- Regularly run evaluations to investigate the capabilities of AI agents.
- Present your findings to the rest of the team to inform research and product developments.
- Collaborate closely with engineers and researchers to translate cutting-edge research into practical applications.
- Join us at an exciting moment, wear many hats and help us build something from the ground up!
You may be a good fit, if you have:
- Experience interacting with AI assistants and large language models.
- Creativity to imagine new AI use cases and applications.
- A high level understanding of how AI assistants work.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment under some uncertainty.
- A kind and collaborative nature and work style.
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative mission-driven team on cutting-edge AI technology.
- Open and inclusive work environment.
- 4 weeks paid leave.
- Visa support (such as H1B and OPT transfer for US Employees).
- Healthcare benefits, including vision and dental.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume to [email protected] including the position that you’re applying for and your full name in the subject line.